lauantai 19. helmikuuta 2011

black lion

Ok, so I haven't managed to update my blog every week, the weeks just seem to fly by. Here is a creature that I have drawn couple of weeks ago. it is not finished as I have spend more time on practicing marker drawing here than actually concentrating on the design as I got new copic markers =). I have a fairly clear idea how I want it to look, I just need to decide on the details. The creature is going to resemble a lion but I do not tend to make it look exactly like one, I want it to have a bit more of a creature quality than an actual lion. It is going to be black and it is going to have a smoke or black fire mane and maybe some rune like patterns (not like the orange lines currently on one of the faces) on its skin, well see. Anyway this is what I have for now.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti